Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Don't look back

"HELL BEHIND ME HEAVEN BEFORE ME"
Once out of Egypt bondage, Joshua who was constantly surrounded by people full of unbelief, fears, & doubt, trying to drag him back to Egypt, or try to make him believe that, he couldn't be the only one that was right and all them was wrong (think of all the multitude of people that came out of bondage & remained there due to unbelief) and you feel like you're out numbered.
Yet no matter how hard they tried, he made up his mind and refuse to wonder around and around for 40 more years, with them in the wilderness, in the spirit of unbelief, fear & rebellion (which is the sin of witchcraft). Look where God had brought them from and where he was trying to take them.
Have you been surrounded by people who don't have a vision & burden, faithless, murmuring & complaining afraid of the giants, & these people also are determined to drag you back to Egypt. I refuse to go back into bondage, I am not looking back or backslide with them, I am going on over into Canaan and possess the land, if I have to go by myself. Hell behind me heaven before me.
I know how to get through Satan's barricades, WAIT UPON THE LORD, and he shall renew my strength. You mean you're right and all these people wrong. I've tasted the fruit of the land, and I'm going on in. We can destroy these giants of fear, rebellion & doubt, that's before us in the NAME OF JESUS. David said, I come to you, IN THE NAME OF THE LORD.
The Lord had trained & taught him how to get into that secret hiding place. We also learn how to press and fight in prayer until, we get in side the Kingdom, and set in heavenly places with Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment